In the wake of current development, Bahrain Airport Authority (BAA) has announced that it allows the entry of the following categories of people, starting from 4th September, 2020:
- Bahraini locals i.e. citizens
- Residents (with valid resident visa)
- GCC nationals
- GCC Iqama holders (who get on-arrival visa)
- Passengers with valid e-visa
- Diplomats, military personnel, airline staff, or holder of official, service, or UN passports.
Please note, that PCR test is mandatory for all arriving into the kingdom. The people coming in will have to bear the cost of the test. Passengers will remain in isolation till the time test results won’t come.
- It would take up to 12 hour for the PCR test results
- Transfer passengers don’t need to take PCR test
- The cost of PCR test is 60 BD (Bahraini Dinar) = PKR 27,000