Dubai will welcome returning residents from tomorrow, citizens and residents may travel overseas from June 23, 2020.
Under the direction of Sheikh Mohammed and Sheikh Hamdan’s follow-up, the Supreme Committee for Crisis and Disaster Management announced the new air travel protocols for Dubai’s citizens, residents and visitors.
Tourists must present the current COVID-19 negative certificate or undergo a test at Dubai airports.
- Citizens and residents are allowed to travel to any foreign destination in accordance with federal state policies regarding foreign arrivals.
- Travelers are fully responsible for their actions and for reviewing the COVID-19 situation of the country they are visiting and for self-monitoring of any symptoms.
- All citizens and residents must undergo a PCR test on arrival at Dubai airports.
- Tourists have the option to submit their PCR test results (valid for 96 hours) upon arrival in Dubai or to take a test at Dubai airports.
- All positive COVID-19 cases are quarantined for 14 days, with travelers paying for treatment and isolation.