Road or sidewalk signs are used to inform drivers of any impending danger and to take the necessary precautions for public convenience. But often traffic signs can turn out to be funny. Here are some examples:
1. After whisky driving risky
This is for those who think they can still drive after hard drinks.
2. Don’t even think of parking here
Should be taken seriously.
3. Please do not empty your dog here
Maybe the writer forgot one word in between. Let’s give him that benefit.
4. Sidewalk closed, use the other side
A new way to say no entry, maybe.
5. It is always better to be late, than late Mr.
At least some dark realities are told openly.
6. Physically impossible entry
The writer was short of words or space.
7. Warning to tourists, do not laugh at the natives
Why will anyone do that? At least in a place where this is mentioned as a warning J
8. Drunken people crossing
Your turn to be a responsible citizen and take full responsibility of others around you.
9. Touching wires causes instant death. $200 fine
Really want to meet someone who paid $200 fine for doing this.