In wake of Corono virus Covid19, Saudi government has taken some serious actions to curtail the spreading of this epidemic virus. Below are the points which were mentioned in the latest notice released:
- Masjid Al Haram and Masjid Al Nawabi will close after Isha prayers and shall reopen before Fajr everyday.
- The area around Kaaba and the path between Safa and Marwah will be closed until further notice.
- Residents of Makkah will be allowed to enter Masjid Al Haram. All Muslims banned from Umrah.
- No Itikqaf or sleeping inside the two Haram.
- No food or drink inside the two Haram.
- ZamZam water taps and dispensers closed.
- In Masjid Al Nabawi, Ziyarat area and Baqi cemetery will be closed. Outside of Salah (Namaz) time, Rawdah E Rasool (SAW) will remain close.
“Your feedback and appreciation matters a lot, please write in comment section below if you have any suggestions. Please share on your social media by clicking the icons below if you’ve liked our efforts.” 🙂