Every spring, Holland is the place to admire colorful flower fields and welcome the new spring season. People from all over the world come to enjoy the beautiful Keukenhof tulip garden and to explore the tulip fields just 30 minutes outside the center of Amsterdam.
During the Tulip Festival 2020 (1st – 30 April) you will see blooming tulips in 85 locations: in the public areas of Amsterdam, in the gardens of the city’s museums and hotels and in remarkable buildings in the city center and in different parts of Amsterdam. All exhibitions in the public areas are free of charge, normal admission prices apply to some museum gardens.
During the tulip festival you will experience the beautiful tulip flowers all over Amsterdam. It’s a great way to greet spring in your life. You can check the locations on the Tulip Festival website.
The best thing about the tulip season in Holland are the great Keukenhof tulip gardens and of course the endless tulip fields near Amsterdam.
Keukenhof Tulip Garden Near Amsterdam
During the tulip festival, the tulip fields near Amsterdam bloom and the Keukenhof Tulip Gardens is open from 1st April, 2020. If you are planning to visit Amsterdam during this time, it is definitely recommended to visit this beautiful flower park. The best way to visit Keukenhof is to buy your ticket online. You can skip the line at the checkout and enjoy the tulips even longer.
Tickets For Keukenhof Gardens 2020
Skip-the-line adult ticket € 19 (PKR 3,257)
Children’s ticket (4-17 years) € 9 (PKR 1,543)
Children (up to 3 years) free
Apply Visit Visa Through Yugo
We ensure to maximize your chances of getting the visa during this festival. You can visit the link by clicking here, or see the details below:
Main visa application form for Netherlands visa from Pakistan signed by applicant as per signature on passport.
Note: for Minor applicants, visa form & other supporting forms should be signed by both parents along with Signature or Thumb impression of Minor applicant as appearing on his/her passport.
Original Passport As Well As All Old Passports
Please note passport must fulfill all below conditions
Passport should have minimum 2 blank pages & should be valid for a period of 6 months from the date of travel.
Three recent colored photographs of size 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm white background with matt or semi matt finish with 80% face coverage, white background and without border. (Photograph should not be more than 3 months old, scanned/stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas)
Original Covering Letter from applicant stating his name, designation, passport number, purpose and duration of the visit, duly signed by him (Employed applicants should print it on Normal A4 Paper and Self Employed/Businessman should print it on their letterhead.
Other Important Documents:
If Employed :
- Original Leave sanction letter on Employer’s Letterhead
- Original Personal Bank Account Statement for last 3 months mentioning the Bank’s name, Bank’s Telephone Number, Applicant’s Name and Account No. clearly on Bank letterhead with seal & sign of Bank officer with minimum closing balance of around PKR 4,50,000 to 5,00,000 (Sudden deposit of money is not allowed), statement should be updated at least 7 days prior to submission date.
- Last 3 months’ salary slips
- Personal Income Tax Returns for last 3 Assessment years or Tax Deduction Certificate
If Self-employed Professional / Businessman
- Personal Income Tax returns for last 3 years
- Company Income Tax returns for last 3 years (If filed separately)
- Original Personal Bank Account Statement for last 3 months mentioning the Bank’s name, Bank’s Telephone Number, Applicant’s Name and Account No. clearly on Bank letterhead with seal & sign of Bank officer with minimum closing balance of around PKR 4,50,000 to 5,00,000 per person (Sudden deposit of money is not allowed), statement should be updated at least 7 days prior to submission date.
- Original Company Current Bank Account Statement for last 3 months mentioning the Bank’s name, Bank’s Telephone Number, Applicant’s Name and Account No. clearly on Bank letterhead with seal & sign of Bank officer, statement should be updated at least 7 days prior to submission date. OR If Current A/c statement is very bulky then you can provide Original Balance confirmation letter on Bank letterhead with seal & sign (If having separate Bank, A/c statement in the name of company)
- Visiting card & Employee ID card copy
If Self-employed Professional / Businessman
- Company Registration Certificate / Certificate of Incorporation
- Proof of Proprietorship / Partnership (In case applicant is Proprietor / Partner in a firm)
- Chamber of Commerce Certificate if you have a membership with Chamber of Commence.
- If Student
Student ID Card copy
- Leave sanction letter on school or college letterhead.
- If Minor student is travelling alone or only with one parent then No objection certificate is required on Rs 100 stamp paper from Non accompanying parent, attested by Notary Public along with their signature id proof like passport copy.
- Copy of Retirement Order/reliving letter
- Copy of Discharge book
- Copy of pension book if any
Additional Required Documents:
- Family Registration Certificate (For Family Traveling)
- Marriage Registration Certificate (For Spouse Traveling)
- Hotel Confirmations
- Day wise Itinerary
- Airline booking confirmation OR Ticket copy
- Overseas Medical Insurance for the coverage of minimum 30,000 Euros / USD 50,000 for all risks like medical emergency evacuation, repatriation of remains, illness, accidents etc.
- Note: Insurance has to be done by the Authorized Insurance Companies.
PKR: 10,600 (Will be paid in Embassy / Gerry’s)
For Children Between 6-12 Years PKR: 6,200 (Will be paid in Embassy/ Gerry’s)
For further assistance please click on Netherlands Visa Assistance or call us at
“Your feedback and appreciation matters a lot, please write in comment section below if you have any suggestions. Please share on your social media by clicking the icons below if you’ve liked our efforts.” 🙂